Elite Direto X bring your training to a new level. Compared to the Direto, it now offers an optimized accuracy of 1.5% thanks to the integrated Optical Torque Sensor power meter. Furthermore, it is even more powerful by offering a power output of 2100 watts and slope simulation of up to 18%, ideal for the more demanding cyclists. Its inernal mechanics have also been improved to offer a quieter experience, your family and neighbors will be grateful.
The practical handle and foldable legs make it easy to transport or to store, so you train wherever you go. Once unfolded, the legs are stable and solid so you can express all your power while training and be free to move on the saddle in total safety.
Now featuring pedaling analysis, an innovative, but paying, function that analyzes a cyclist's power output throughout the whole pedaling movement via a 12 points system, Direto X will provide you a thorough evaluation of the mechanical efficiency of the movement for the cyclist, so it's possible to adjust and correct where necessary.
Use it with your favorite app, such as Zwift, TrainerRoad or others, and train with efficiency this winter, thanks to the Elite Direto X trainer.
- 2100 Watt (40km/h) - 3250 Watt (60km/h) maximum resistance
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
- Maximum slope: 18%
- No cassette included
- Ant+ and Bluetooth Smart compatible
- Flywheel of 4.2kg for a realistic feeling.
- The home trainer is compatible both with road and MTB bikes.
- Compatible with 130mm QR, 135mm QR and 142x12mm axle standards.
- Compatible with SRAM and Shimano cassettes.
- Campagnolo freehub adapter sold separately.
In the box:
- Includes 142 x 12 mm thru-axle adapters
- Free subscription to My E-Training software & app for 12 months