1. www.thevelolove.com is a site operated by The Velo Love Bike Shop ( or "us").The Velo Love Bike Shop is registered in Ontario under company number 1942244, HST number 804145928rt0001 and its registered office is at 103-10830 Bayview Avenue, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4S 1L7. The Velo Love Bike Shop's trading name is The Velo Love Bike Shop, and we sell and supply bicycles and bicycle equipment, clothing and accessories in the course of our trade and business. The Velo Love Bike Shop can be contacted in writing at the address above, by telephone on +1 (905) 780-2453 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The buyer ("you") shall mean any person, sole trader, partnership, business, body corporate or other entity detailed in the appropriate section of the sales invoice/order form and shall include all successors, heirs and assigns. Where a person deals entirely as a consumer, their legal rights shall remain unaffected. Any reference to you within these terms and conditions shall be as a consumer buyer unless specified as being a reference to a trade buyer.
3. The "Goods" shall mean the items detailed in the appropriate section of the sales/order form and it shall be a core term of the contract between you and us that any and all ancillary items are additional to such contract unless specifically detailed within the sales invoice/order form.
4. The "Price" shall mean the amount payable to The Velo Love Bike Shop for the Goods plus HST (at the rate applicable from time to time), and the amount paid to the delivery service provider for the supply of delivery services unless otherwise stated. You should note that prices quoted may vary during the currency of brochures (upwards or downwards) and current prices are quoted at the time of order. In respect of orders placed via the Internet, these shall not be accepted by us until confirmed in writing by us to you. If you select a delivery country outside Canada, prices will be displayed HST free.
5. These terms and conditions shall apply to all of our quotations, orders (including telephone orders) and contracts for the sale or supply of Goods by The Velo Love Bike Shop. In respect of any sales of Goods to trade buyers, any other terms or representations, whether implied by statute, made prior to, collateral with or subsequent to the contract or order, are hereby excluded and shall not be binding upon us.
6. We reserve the right to amend technical or clerical errors in any order without notice. In addition, you shall ensure that all details contained within the order are correct and we shall not accept any liability for any error or inaccuracy in any order.
7. After placing an order, you will receive an email from us that acknowledges our receipt of your order for the Goods, and the delivery services you have requested from the delivery service provider (the “Order Acknowledgement”). Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to The Velo Love Bike Shop to buy Goods. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms all of the relevant details of your order and sets out the expected dispatch and delivery dates for the Goods (the "Order Confirmation"). The contract between you and The Velo Love Bike Shop will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation.
8. The contract will relate only to those Goods whose dispatch (by the delivery service provider) we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Goods which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Goods has been confirmed in a separate Order Confirmation.
10. We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
11. All orders you place on www.thevelolove.com, will be subject to our acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. Please note the price you pay for Goods supplied by The Velo Love Bike Shop, and the delivery service provided by the delivery service provider, is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. Whilst we try and ensure all prices on www.thevelolove.com are accurate, errors may occur. Should we discover an error in the price of Goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible. At this time, we will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling it and receiving a full refund of any monies paid in relation to those Goods. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.