1. You may return your order for all Goods, except for gift cards and e-gift vouchers, at any time up to the end of the 30th day from the date you receive the ordered Goods. You do not need to give us any reason for returning your order for the Goods nor will you have to pay any penalty unless Goods are returned in a condition that is not saleable.
2. In order to return your unwanted Goods you should either i) bring your Goods and proof of purchase back to The Velo Love Bike Shop retail store, or ii) follow our returns and cancellation procedure as detailed on the return’s form that is included with your order, before the end of the 30th day from the date you receive the ordered Goods.
3. Unless the Goods being returned are faulty, they must be returned in a saleable condition. All bikes and accessories must be treated with respect until you are certain you are keeping them.The Velo Love Bike Shop shall be entitled to refuse a return, or charge a 20% re-stocking fee, in the event that the Goods are returned in an unsaleable condition.
4. If you cancel your order but we have already processed the Goods for delivery, you must not unpack the Goods when they are received by you and you must send the Goods back to us at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
5. Once you have notified us that you are returning the Goods, any sum debited toThe Velo Love Bike Shop from your debit or credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible, and in any event within 14 days of your return/cancellation request PROVIDED THAT the Goods in question are returned by you, and received by us, in the condition they were in when delivered to you. Please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Goods as a result of your handling of the Goods.
6. You are responsible for the cost of returning any non-faulty Goods to The Velo Love Bike Shop. If you do not return the Goods delivered to you by the delivery service provider or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the Goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
7. Similarly, any amounts debited from your debit or credit card in respect of delivery charges payable to the third party delivery contractors shall be re-credited to your account as soon as possible by the relevant delivery contractor or by us on their behalf. Although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method). For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
8. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
9. For all complaints please contact the The Velo Love Bike Shop head office using the contact details found on our contact us page.
10. We shall accept no liability in respect of any failure to deliver Goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident, acts of God, war or actions by third parties.